Here is the firmware upgrade link (you’ll need to log in): http://connect.garmin.com/firmware
Some of my earlier moans: http://the5krunner.com/2013/06/03/garmin-910xt-what-single-existing-bug-would-you-like-fixing-in-the-next-firmware-release/ and http://the5krunner.com/2013/06/15/how-to-revert-garmin-firmware-for-910xt-back-from-2-70-to-version-2-60/
Anyway, awesome. I’m currently upgrading the firmware on my Garmin 910XT to v2.8. Unfortunately I’ve just returned from my morning’s session so I can’t see if any of my bugbears have been addressed.
Looking at this, apparently not!
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Smoother elevation recording.
- Fix occasional elevation spike at the beginning of an activity.
- Fix custom workout crashes in foreign languages.
- Fix loss of position in auto multisport after swim.
- Fix crash when switching sports due to HR graph.