FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commissionImage via CrunchBase
Here is the firmware upgrade link (you’ll need to log in): http://connect.garmin.com/firmware
Some of my earlier moans: https://the5krunner.com/2019/05/24/garmin-forerunner-945-review/ and https://the5krunner.com/2013/06/15/how-to-revert-garmin-firmware-for-910xt-back-from-2-70-to-version-2-60/
Anyway, awesome. I’m currently upgrading the firmware on my Garmin 910XT to v2.8. Unfortunately I’ve just returned from my morning’s session so I can’t see if any of my bugbears have been addressed.
Looking at this, apparently not!
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Smoother elevation recording.
- Fix occasional elevation spike at the beginning of an activity.
- Fix custom workout crashes in foreign languages.
- Fix loss of position in auto multisport after swim.
- Fix crash when switching sports due to HR graph.
- Garmin 910XT – What single existing bug would you like fixing in the next firmware release? (the5krunner.com)
- How to revert Garmin 910XT firmware BACK from 2.70 to 2.60 (the5krunner.com)
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners (which costs you no extra) and, for that, I receive a small commission. Thank you! This really is reader-powered content.
FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.