Coros Pace 2 GIVEAWAY & free Sunglasses Competition
Today I have a highly-featured, reasonably-priced and tri-capable running watch to give away – Coros Pace 2. Details below, as well as a competition to instantly win a pair of sport-specific sunglasses.
Coros Pace 2 Giveaway
You know the drill…
- Prize: One new coros Pace 2 running watch.
- Register your interest in the comment section below: One entry per person only. Say what single feature of ANY running watch is important to you (not necessarily the Pace 2), or just say something nice. Also, say if you’ve retweeted or FB shared the competition for a second chance to win.
- Two Entries: You can retweet the accompanying tweet or share the accompanying Facebook post and be automatically considered twice for the prize – I WILL check before announcing the winner.
- Ends midnight, UTC, 31st August 2020. Winner will be chosen at random and notified BY EMAIL soon after.
- Eligibility: EU, UK, USA, Canada(tbc), Australia, NZ(tbc) residents only.
Can’t wait until 31st August? Try this free instant-win competition from SunGod
Sungod Competition | Sunglasses
Why not try the competition to get a free pair of one of SunGod’s original models?
First Try The Free Competition
A couple of clicks and you could win a pair of SunGod sunglasses, either the Classics3, Sierras, Revolts, Vanguards, Renegades or PaceBreakers models. I reviewed the PaceBreakers from a sporty perspective (link to SunGod PaceBreakers Review) and looked at the Classics model too (link to SunGod Classics Review – Classics2 ). Recently I announced the Winter Sungod Revolt Ski/Boarding Goggles and highlighted the use of clearer lenses for winter cycling with the PaceBreakers. The SunGod Vulcans Review looks at the latest cycling model but that is not available as a prize.
Entry is free. I don’t get anything if you enter SunGod’s competition on their site. If you later go on to buy one of the products then SunGod helps support this site. SunGod state that you have a 1 in 500 chance of winning and they seem a reputable company that I have dealt with on and off for over two years. As of August 2020, there have been four winners from about 1,600 entrants from this site…time for a third if you do the Math (and ignore probability theory). Winners so far:
- miriamXXXXXXX@gmail.com (Classics³)
- aidanXXXXXXX36@gmail.com (Sierras)
- bobbieXXXXXX@hotmail.com (Sierras)
- XXXXXX64@centrum.sk (Chosen model unknown)