Favero Assioma Duo Shi can now be bought in the USA
Four years after the original Assioma power meter pedals, Favero has modified the cartridge design to fit Shimano SPD-SL pedal bodies. You can get them now from stock for $629.99 in the USA with Power Meter City.
Just like the Garmin Rally, you can now have power meter pedals that are compatible with Shimano SPD-DL cleats.
Must Read: Faverso Assioma Longterm Review
- USA, UK, RoW: $629.99
- EU: € 495,00 + your local VAT
I’ve scheduled this post for announcement day…not sure if retailers will have stock on day 1, here are their generic links.
Assioma Duo Shi – In a Nutshell
This version of Assioma is essentially identical to the previous models from a performance perspective and is only available in the dual-sided format. No pedal body is included and you have to disassemble your current Shimano pedals to transfer across the pedal body…an easy DIY task.
Favero Assioma Duo Shi Specifications Overview
- Dual-sided power measurement
- Accuracy power measurement: ± 1%
- Battery life: at least 50 hours
- Weight of Assioma DUO-Shi without pedal bodies: 99g per side (battery included)
- Weight of Assioma DUO-Shi with PD-R8000 pedal body: 157g per side with battery, Garmin Vector 3/Rally PM is 158g
- Cadence sensor: included, inbuilt
- Q-factor: +65 mm
- Radio communication: Bluetooth v4.0, ANT+ PWR profile (CT + PO)
- Gyroscope: included, inbuilt
- Power calculation system: IAV (Instantaneous Angular Velocity-based)
- Calibration: auto-calibration
- IAV Cycling Dynamics: yes (but Platform Centre Offset, PCO, is NOT produced)
- Oval-chainrings compatible: yes
- Adapter’s material: aerospace aluminium alloy
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium battery
- Compatibility with these Shimano pedal bodies: PD-R8000, PD-R7000, PD-6800, PD-R550, and PD-R540.
- Temperature compensation: -10°C / +60°C
- Waterproofness rating: IP67
- Bike type: road
- Warranty: 2 years