I’ve done some more digging after last week’s post on the imminent Forerunner 245 and 245 Music. The two 245 product releases are a near certainty, just take that as being correct and focus on some even more exciting news.
There is evidence that I have seen which shows that the Garmin Forerunner 945 is to be released very soon ie by the end of May 2019 and possibly in mid-April.
It is highly unlikely that the changes to the above web page on Garmin Germany’s site would be made months in advance of the ANNOUNCEMENT. The announcement could literally be tomorrow…err April Fools’ Day. OK maybe not. But it could be this week. My bet would be Tue 9/10 April.
Here is some more info proving listings on Garmin’s global sites (via @Phoner). Only a blue 945 is listed like the limited colours of the 920XT maybe!!
Will it be goodbye to the circular watch face? I hope so but think not. The shell of the 920XT (with a better colour scheme) plus the 935 and F5+ innards would be great.
The link at the end of this document gives a good indication of what features will be in the Garmin Forerunner 945. It’s pretty easy to guess 95% of what will be in it and speculate about the other 5% with a reasonable degree of liklihood.
New speed and cycling ANT+/BLE sensors ARE being released VERY SOON with the Garmin Edge 830. Will we see a new HRM-TRI-DUAL and HRM-SWIM-DUAL ? Maybe even a new running pod to come with the Forerunner 245 / Music?