Zwift World 5 is set in 2118 with suspended glass cycleways zipping through the Manhattan skyline.
Yes you can now cycle through CENTRAL PARK and there is a 9.7km route which also takes in The Guggenheim, The Met, the El Dorado Hotel and Tavern on the Green over a pretty flat route.
Don’t worry there are hillier options, longer options and shorter options too. Before a very quick overview of the other 9 NYC routes here is a slideshow of what it all looks like:
In total, New York features 10 new cycling routes, including:
- RISING EMPIRE – 20.7km // 376m – Hit the KOM in both directions on this climber’s course
- PARK PERIMETER LOOP – 9.7km // 126m – The outermost loop of Central Park
- THE HIGHLINE – 10.5km // 179m – Ride elevated roads in the skies above Central Park
- LADY LIBERTY – 12.3km // 206m – A steep climb up to the KOM before a long lap around the park
- MIGHTY METROPOLITAN – 20.0km // 318m – Traverse most of the park and elevated roads in a meandering loop
- ASTORIA LINE 8 – 11.5km // 142m – Named for the first NYC subway line, take a figure 8 path around the park
- KNICKERBOCKER – 22.4km // 365m – This mostly flat route has some grit in it with one trip up the KOM via the steep route
- GRAND CENTRAL CIRCUIT – 6.8km // 144m – Circuit course that takes the steep route up and down the KOM with a short loop around the Sprint in between
- EVERYTHING BAGEL – 34.3km // 545m – Hit the Sprint and KOM in both directions on this long, looping route
- THE 6 TRAIN – 6.5km // 69m – The shortest route around the park is flat and fast