Zone3 Valour Wetsuit
For around £169 when ‘in-season’, the Zone3 Valour would be classed as an entry-level wetsuit. With the pools shut most of us prefer to wear a wetsuit to make open water swimming both easier and more comfortable. If you are considering race needs then Zone3 have that covered as well.
I like Zone3 wetsuits and am on my third – Zone3 Vanquish (review) – which is a great pro suit (I’m not a pro!) but which will be an expensive overkill for many people, especially those of you just starting out with OWS/triathlon or who are on a tighter budget. So, if that describes you then the Zone3 Valour is definitely worth considering.
Zone3 Valour – Headlines
- Affordable open water wetsuit
- Reduces fatigue and increases warmth
- High Stretch 1.5mm neoprene in the shoulders and arms gives you a full range of motion for an unrestricted swim stroke.
- 4mm Core Support Buoyancy Panels aid with improved leg and hip position in the water.
- Premium, YKK zip for durability and easy removal
- SpeedFlo and Smoothskin neoprene reduces fatigue and improves durability.
- Zone3 Pro-Speed Cuffs on the wrist and ankles help to remove the wetsuit without the need of assistance.
Links to Wiggle & Amazon below, if you want to support this site, thank you.