FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commission
Zone3 Valour Wetsuit
For around £169 when ‘in-season’, the Zone3 Valour would be classed as an entry-level wetsuit. With the pools shut most of us prefer to wear a wetsuit to make open water swimming both easier and more comfortable. If you are considering race needs then Zone3 have that covered as well.
I like Zone3 wetsuits and am on my third – Zone3 Vanquish (review) – which is a great pro suit (I’m not a pro!) but which will be an expensive overkill for many people, especially those of you just starting out with OWS/triathlon or who are on a tighter budget. So, if that describes you then the Zone3 Valour is definitely worth considering.
Zone3 Valour – Headlines
- Affordable open water wetsuit
- Reduces fatigue and increases warmth
- High Stretch 1.5mm neoprene in the shoulders and arms gives you a full range of motion for an unrestricted swim stroke.
- 4mm Core Support Buoyancy Panels aid with improved leg and hip position in the water.
- Premium, YKK zip for durability and easy removal
- SpeedFlo and Smoothskin neoprene reduces fatigue and improves durability.
- Zone3 Pro-Speed Cuffs on the wrist and ankles help to remove the wetsuit without the need of assistance.
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners at their regular price. Thank you! This really is reader-powered content.
FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: All links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.