FTC: Affiliate Disclosure Links may pay commission
new Moto Watch 100
A ‘solid’ brand comes out with a proprietary smartwatch for less than US$100. That’s news on many levels if you live in the USA or Canada, initially, only North Americans can buy these.
- 14-Day Battery, rechargeable completely in 60 minutes.
- Premium Design – 2 colourways, 42mm aluminium case & black silicone band, circular LCD display, and 6 analogue and digital watch faces.
- Super light – 29g Wow. Plus strap= 45.8g, still good.
- Super Dry – 5ATM Water Resistance
- Connectable – iOS (December 2021) and Android with connected GPS+GLONASS, BLE 5.0 and music control.
- Sensors for health and fitness tracking – accelerometer, gyroscope, heart-rate monitor and SPO2/blood oxygen sensor.
- 26 Sport Modes
- The price !…
Connected GPS and music control make the battery last longer but effectively mean you need your phone with you most of the time.
The proprietary Moto Watch OS may well work smoothly and nicely but it won’t have any meaningful number of apps.
Pre-order for a December 10th delivery: motowatch.com
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners at their regular price. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links may pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.