Samsung Galaxy Watch6
Leaked images from Winfuure show the Galaxy Watch6 final renders. It will hit the shops this summer.
Samsung Galaxy Watch6 – What we know so far
- Release date and price: The Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 is expected to be unveiled at a Samsung Unpacked event in the summer, probably with July availability. Pricing details are not confirmed but likely higher than Watch5.
- Design and sizes: The Galaxy Watch 6 is expected to have a similar design to its predecessors, featuring an elegant aesthetic and AMOLED displays. There will be two variants: a standard model with 40mm and 44mm sizes, and a Classic model with 43mm and 47mm sizes.
- Colours and bands: The watch will come in various aesthetic options, including traditional colours like black and white, as well as green, pink gold, purple, and sapphire. There will be at least one ‘special’ colour option for the Classic model.
- Specs: The Galaxy Watch 6 is expected to come with a slightly upgraded processor, the Exynos W930 SoC. However, it is based on the same model number as the previous generation’s chipset. there will be no MicroLED displays.
- New features: The watch will run on One UI 5 Watch, based on Wear OS 4, and will include Fitbit-like sleep tracking with personalized sleep history and suggestions for improving sleep habits. There will also be advanced workout heart rate zones, updated fall detection, and irregular heart rhythm notifications.
- Battery: Battery improvements are expected, with minor increases in capacity compared to the previous generation. The largest model could potentially have a battery capacity exceeding 600mAh.
This content is not sponsored. It’s mostly me behind the labour of love which is this site and I appreciate everyone who follows, subscribes or Buys Me A Coffee ❤️ Alternatively please buy the reviewed product from my partners. Thank you! FTC: Affiliate Disclosure: Links pay commission. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.